Skip to main content

A Challenge for Madness (or anyone else)

Tinker tailor tourist spy Forums Bureau of Security and Signals Intelligence Forum A Challenge for Madness (or anyone else)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hazzataytay
    Participant

This challenge is designed to test madness to their core (or anyone else), with a cipher of my own design. The only hints you will receive is that it features a unique homophonic substitution and an interesting use of the sin function. Have Fun!

otxfutwebktkebddtxfbpswfmtwextxectlfamtkeaiswfbztxfysxfrtxfvskebcusweadjtxfadwtwfwsxfcptwevsxfaqtkfbjtxfawswectkertxenslfbgtxfbdytxfahslfjswfcrtxezslebgtleaitxebmtlfdvswedjtwedxtxebhskfbwtxfbcxtlfvtwfdtxfuswfbxtxebdztwfbvsxfmtkecvswfusxeajswfbcytwebrskejtxfiswfcslfbnswfbvjsxfawtkfutxfdrsweytkeaztkeacisxebntwfxtxecxtxfvtxfawswfadswfbrtledwtweczsxfxtxeakskfauswfaitxeptkfosxfvsxfbrskfbdytxfahslextwfdztwecvtweaptxfbvxtweadtxeosxfuwsxfktkfbdskeacgsxfbyskfdsxfdotwewtwfadswfbdwtwebwtwentkehtwfduswfausxebdzsxeacvsxepswfvwsxedtkebjswfbhtweauslfxsweqsxertlfboskfaddtwfbwsxedvtxfduswecuswebvtkfbdptxfaitwevsxfcgtwfdsk

Madness
    Participant

I’ll give it a try!
    Thanks.

Madness
    Participant

Could you provide a longer ciphertext? I fear that with a period of 24, there is not enough here for a unique decryption.
    Thanks!

The-letter-wriggler
    Participant

This cipher is still needing a solve.

@Hazzataytay
    if you are still available would you like to give some hints?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.