Skip to main content

Website Bugs

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Harry
    Keymaster

Apologies, been busy with a number of other projects! All moderated now. Harry

18goyaan
    Participant

The first deadline for Practice Mission 2 says “11/04/2020 11:00pm”.
    I think you might have meant to say “09/11/2020 11:00pm” or “10/11/2020 11:00pm”- can you correct this please?

Thank you.

17cmere
    Participant

practice-mission-typo
    Is this a typo? Apparently the second challenge’s first B deadline is 11th April.

Harry
    Keymaster

Thanks to 18goyaan and 17cmere for pointing out the typo in our Mission Challenge 2 deadlines. These should be correct now. Harry

Madness
    Participant

The solution graphic for puzzle 2 is actually the solution to puzzle 1.

[Whoops, thank you! Fixed now, Harry]

Website_tester
    Participant

ERROR SCORING 3A!!!!

Also, the page for challenge 3 is “practivce-challenge-3” and not “competition-challenge-3”

Harry
    Keymaster

Thanks, we are checking this as quickly as we can. Harry

Harry
    Keymaster

Apologies to all but there appears to be a bug in the marker that is grading some correct solutions for Mission 3A as 99% when they are actually correct. The development team will be looking at this again first thing tomorrow and we will re-mark all the submissions once it is fixed, so please don’t worry and do accept our apologies.

Madness
    Participant

AND DON’T RESUBMIT! If you do, then your LAST submission time is used in the leaderboard.

[It is part A, it isn’t scored on time, just accuracy!(I know, I can see the irony) Harry]

Madness
    Participant

Puzzle 4 solution says “BRAKING” (E is missing).

[There is a story about E that one day I might tell. Harry]

Brotherofamgine
    Participant

Line wrap:
    When submitting a solution with no spaces in it, there is no line wrap enabled, so your solution simply goes off the screen. It’s not a massive issue as it can still be copy and pasted, but I imagine you couldn’t see where this mistake was.

Thompsonj
    Participant

Leaderboard:

If I filter the leaderboard to show the overall results for the ‘B’ challenges (either with or without having applied a ‘school’ filter first), all teams are shown in equal second position. Changing the ‘Challenge’ filter to show the leaderboards for each individual challenge shows teams (correctly) in equal first position in all of them. Displaying the ‘B’ leaderboard again still shows everyone in equal second…

It seems that the overall ‘B’ leaderboard only shows correct positions if you change the ‘school’ filter after you have selected the ‘B’ leaderboard.

[Thanks for pointing this out, we think it is fixed now. Let me know if you are still seeing problems. All the best, Harry]

Cryptness
    Participant

The ribbon at the top of forum does not update when I make a post, so no one knows I’ve made one.
    (Yes I refreshed the page)

[Not quite sure what the issue is here. Is anyone else having a similar problem? Harry]

Xmask
    Participant

one of the badges says halfway there, 5 of 10 challenges complete, i think still from last year?

[Thanks, we will take a look at this later if we get a moment!

All the best,

Harry]

Madness
    Participant

Can you please give a list of all badges?

Bug: puzzle 9 is missing. He he.

[I’ll ask about the badges. Sorry about puzzle 9, life caught up and we didn’t have time to implement one. If anyone wants to guest as this week’s puzzle master email us at [email protected] with your proposal and we will take a look! Harry]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.